Monday, November 26, 2007

Missing Bears and Sneaks and Peaks

I heard a Nightingale singing in the tree behind the supermarket. It was silhouetted against the thick pink sky amongst Plane tree baubles.

Yesterday I walked for a long way.
Today I had a doctor's appointment. It's quite funny that an appointment I waited more than four months to get, turned out to be in a surgery completely literally across the street from my house. Hooray for the NHS.

If you buy Addis Berner Bear Forgets in the UK Doubleday edition you will get the text in its original form, untampered. If you buy it in the FSG US edition later in the year you will get a very slightly different text and this missing bear on page four:



Buy both!

These are some last minute changes I am working on, as well as the cover, for Have You Ever Seen A Sneep by Tasha Pym:


No comments: