Friday, December 21, 2007

30

That was a tricky year, at the end of a quite tricky decade. But I got some stuff done, I can fairly safely say. And I did keep dancing.

I want to somehow thank the many people who have helped me through recently, some of you know very well how much you've helped, some of you don't have even the faintest idea, some of you don't ever read this I'm sure.

But thank-you.

I am spending the day pretending I can learn to play like Blind Blake on the guitar I'm now officially allowed to have, and eating a lot.

1 comment:

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

A very Happy Birthday to you, Joel!
And damn- you made good use of the 20's - I can't wait to see what you will create in your 30's, 40's and beyond...Personally, I think that each decade just gets better and better!

Warm birthday wishes from us both- Steph and Fred