Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thinly Spread

I keep eating porridge with chocolate spread. Do you think that makes me a bad person?

I keep not posting anything, because all that I'm working on is half finished in a not-so-pleasing way and will remain so until I start adding tone in a few days. Also I've been working on making the studio nicer, and I even have a bit of a social life! Sing ho for me...

I am listening to Devon Sproule singing Will Oldham. You can get four whole albums of her Valentine's collaborations free (and legit) if you look around the web a bit.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

The credit one earns for eating porridge, period, is not remotely off-set by what one may do to make the porridge more palatable. And I do believe the more that one supports the production of chocolate, in any form, in this crazy world of ours, the better. Carry on! ;-)

ps: I love your work!

hornbycait said...

mmmmmnnn....porridge and CHOCOLATE SPREAD!! What a great idea...like a virus, this thing could spread - guess what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow?

Joel Stewart said...

Spread the word...

Juliette M said...

Dear Joel

I have found your site through a link on Neil Gaiman's journal; your drawings are so beautiful. Sing ho! for you.

'Don't jump on my trumpet, I was blowing that' gave me my first laugh of the day, so thanks for that, too.

I hope you will not mind if I link to you from my blog?

Many thanks
Juliette

http://juliettemcalroy.blogspot.com

Joel Stewart said...

You're going to hate me, but I've seen Tori Amos in concert, been to meet the moomins in finland, and met Neil Gaiman in the street (and had him remember who I was, more's the amazement. My hair used to be quite long, too.

Link away...