Thursday, September 13, 2012

Neep!

If you buy the CBeebies Abney and Teal special magazine this month (I think it's on sale all month) you get a free Neep!



It's available in supermarkets and WHSmiths and all over the place. There's suddenly a lot of Neeps about.
Behind him there on the computer screen you can just make out a sample I'm doing for a new (non-abney & Teal) picture book. I'll find out later what I can and can't show here...

In other news it seems the Hurdy Gurdy from the excited post below was damaged in transit. Still waiting to find out what to do about it...
Sometimes I think my instruments are more trouble than pets. Mind you, if I had this many dogs that'd be real trouble.

2 comments:

sarumino said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason Robbins said...

I actually remembered this and picked one up, the Neep is great, and you get Abney & Teal stickers, amazing.